Easter 2016 is coming, but you have not yet chosen the destination suitable to you? You are seeking new landscapes, snow-covered or surrounded by nature, or in contact with the sea? Here are some ideas for low cost not to be missed
Easter 2016 is approaching but not yet know where to pass it? You have in mind a particular low cost destination, an alternative, but do not know which place to choose? Here are some selected economic ideas for you from Urban Travel editors.
– Easter 2016 Ibiza: if a little ‘Tropical you love hot, sea and landscapes, then this place is for you. Here you can play in many different ways, since the island is known because of its nightlife.
– Easter 2016 Sulmona: Abruzzo this destination is ideal for those who want to spend their holidays in the traditions and history. In the square in Sulmona, he called The Madonna running, is held an event that has its origins back in ‘600. A peculiarity is the production of confetti, which made it famous in the rest of the world.
– Easter 2016 on the Presena glacier located in Valcamonica, shows a ski area which includes several nearby locations like the Passo del Tonale, Ponte di Legno and Temù and is called Adamello Ski. For those who love snow and skiing is a destination not to be missed.
– Easter 2016 Abano Terme: since Roman times it was a very popular destination, so much so that its hot and sulphurous water of the baths were considered divine and sacred. Situated between the Colli Eugeni, the main street is called Valle delle Terme and for those who love to relax is a place to mark the agenda.
– Easter 2016 to the Castelli Romani: the area consists of a group of countries located between the Alban Hills, close to the eternal city of Rome, and offers the opportunity to visit ancient castles and medieval buildings of undoubted historical significance. This is a suitable destination for those who like to travel to learn about and acculturate.